Thursday, December 2, 2010

90-Day Challenge

Everyone has been asking about my recent posts regarding the 90-day challenge. Let me start by saying it is legit and it does work. I personally have seen people get results. I came across the company in my search for a product to sell on my website. As a competitor, and nutritionist I have people ask me for weight loss advice all the time. And over and over what I find is they can workout with the best of them but they cannot get organized enough to plan and prep 5 meals a day. No matter how much you try to explain that the diet is the key they cannot grasp it. Having up to two shakes a day, as a meal replacement is a great way to make food prep and planning more attainable for everyone. I mean really, how much time does it take to pour the mix in a shaker cup and drink it. And it goes anywhere you do! NO COOLER REQUIRED!

I got excited when I found the Body by Vi Challenge because it gives people and easier more cost effective way to diet. First of all the products are phenomenal. They taste great and are packed with nutrients to help you build lean muscle, speed up your metabolism, and help burn fat. When used properly they work to help your body become more efficient. They keep you feeling full, increase your energy, expedite digestion and provide your body with more nutrients that you could get in a day from eating. The other plus you get from drinking the Vi Shape Shakes is that it satisfies your sweet tooth because it taste like cake mix! Second you have the 90-day Challenge, which gives you something to be accountable too. You will upload before and after photos and track your progress on a user friendly website that also gives you access to training programs and additional nutrition information to expedite your progress. The part of this that I love most is that there is a forum of other people on the challenge who you can share success and struggles with. Studies have shown that your rate of success on any diet program is higher if you get others to join in on your quest. Visalus understands this concept so much that if you find three friends to join the challenge with you, Visalus will give you your product for free! Is that an amazing concept or what? Lastly it is cost effective and budget friendly because it is a meal replacement. Basically you are taking money you are already spending on food and reallocating it. At less than $2 a meal, you will more than likely spend less than you currently do. And remember that is only if you have to pay for it. To be sure you have 3 friends who think they need to lose weight.

I hope I have answered all of your questions but if not please email me. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Xoxo

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment